4 Reasons Mobile Messaging is Important
Why does mobile messaging work? It’s pretty simple, just consider the following statistics as you decide what to include in your marketing mix:
1. Everyone has a Cell Phone
- 95% of Americans own a cell phone.
- Over 80% own a smartphone
2. Everyone Texts
- Age 18-29: 100% of people use text regularly
- Age 30-49: 98% of people use text regularly
- Age 50 and over: 90% of people use text regularly
3. Texts are Read Quickly
- Mobile has a higher success rate than anything else, as 98% of texts are opened within 3 minutes of delivery.
4. Text Messaging Identifies You As an “Insider”
- Using text messaging “brands” you as being part of their inner circle, and as a result, your messages are quickly seen and acknowledged (conversely, using emails and voicemail labels you as being “outside” of that social circle).
Is mobile messaging a part of your practice? If not, it’s only a matter of time before your patients find another provider who has the right marketing mix. Don’t be outsmarted by your competitors.